Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quotes by William Shakespeare (Love Quotes)

Quotes by William Shakespeare (Love Quotes)

There's beggary in love that can be reckoned.
~ William Shakespeare

Love goes by haps; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps.
~ William Shakespeare

The stroke of death is as a lovers pinch, Which hurts and is dersired.
~ William Shakespeare

Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service.
~ William Shakespeare

Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
~ William Shakespeare

Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs.
~ William Shakespeare

I love you more than workds can wield the matter, Dearer than eyesight, space and liberty.
~ William Shakespeare

Love is like a child, That longs for everything it can come by.
~ William Shakespeare

The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.
~ William Shakespeare

Love is blind, and lovers cannot see, The pretty follies that themselves commit.
~ William Shakespeare

Come what sorrow can, It cannot countervail the exchange of joy, That one short minute gives me in her sight.
~ William Shakespeare

Doubt that the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move his aides, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.
~ William Shakespeare

I would not wish any companion in the world but you.
~ William Shakespeare

I pray you, do not fall in love with me, For I am falser than vows made in wine.
~ William Shakespeare

Her passions are made of nothing but the finest part of pure love.
~ William Shakespeare

Lovers can do their amorous rites by their own beauties.
~ William Shakespeare

Love hath made the a tame snake.
~ William Shakespeare

She loved me for the dangers I had passed, And I loved her that she did pity them.
~ William Shakespeare

Oh, how this spring of love resembleth, The uncertain glory of an April day, Which now shows all beauty of the Sun, And by and by a cloud takes all away.
~ William Shakespeare

I will not be sworn but love may transform me to an oyster.
~ William Shakespeare

Mistress, you know yourself, down on your knees, And thank heaven, fasting, for a good man's love.
~ William Shakespeare

In thy youth wast as true a lover, As ever sighed upon a midnight pillow.
~ William Shakespeare

A heart to love, and in that heart, Courage, to make's love known.
~ William Shakespeare

you cannot call it love, for at your age the heyday in the blood is tame.
~ William Shakespeare

She will die if you love her not, And she will die ere she might make her love known.
~ William Shakespeare

Men have died from time to time, and worms have eaten them, but not for love.
~ William Shakespeare

Men's vows are women's traitors.
~ William Shakespeare

Alas, that love, so gentle in his view, Should be so tyrannous and rough in proof.
~ William Shakespeare

Love will not be spurred to what it loathes.
~ William Shakespeare

This bud of love by summer's ripening breath, May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.
~ William Shakespeare

To be wise and love, Exceeds man's might.
~ William Shakespeare

They are in the very wrath of love, and they will go together. Clubs cannot part them.
~ William Shakespeare

His unkindness may defeat my life, But never taint my love.
~ William Shakespeare

What a pretty thing man is when he goes in his doublet and hose and leaves off his wit!
~ William Shakespeare

Is this the generation of love? Hot blood, hot thoughts and hot deeds? Why, they are vipers. Is love a generation of vipers?
~ William Shakespeare

Love is begun by time, And time qualifies the spark and fire of it.
~ William Shakespeare

The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.
~ William Shakespeare

Excellent wretch! Perditon catch my soul, but I do love thee, and when I love thee not, chaos is come again.
~ William Shakespeare

Lovers ever run before the clock.
~ William Shakespeare

I know a lady in Venice would have walked barefoot to Palestine for a touch of his nether lip.
~ William Shakespeare

I know no ways to mince it in love, but directly to say 'I love you' .
~ William Shakespeare

I'll make my heaven in a lady's lap.
~ William Shakespeare

You have witchcraft in your lips.
~ William Shakespeare

I humbly do beseech of your pardon, For too much loving you.
~ William Shakespeare

Kiss me, Kate, we shall be married o'Sunday.
~ William Shakespeare

I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow than a man swear he loves me.
~ William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment