Friday, May 6, 2011

Liv Tyler :: Dad steals her cloths

Actress Liv Tyler may be impressed with her father’s American Idol judging skills, but as it turns out, dad Steven Tyler is actually the one looking up to his daughter for fashion advice! She  tells nymag.com that it’s no surprise she approves of her father’s sense of style, because he often draws fashion inspiration straight from her wardrobe. “My dad wears girls’ clothes — it’s so funny,”
she shares. “Sometimes I see him and I’m like, ‘Nice shirt!,’ because it’s from my closet.” But regardless of his often-questionable clothes, his proud daughter loves him just the way he is. “I think he’s really handsome. I feel really proud of him,”

she says. “I think he’s a really amazing, magical man and all those funny things that he says that people find so strange, my whole life I’ve been hearing them and they make me laugh. And I speak his language; I understand what he’s talking about.



Watch Liv Tyler Video ::(hot)

No comments:

Post a Comment