Monday, March 7, 2011

Abigail Breslin :: dont let her Fame in her head


Abigail Breslin who as been nominated for an Oscar, starred on Broadway and held her own against some of Hollywood’s biggest stars,still lives in the same Manhattan apartment she grew up in with her family, whom she credits with keeping her grounded.

“When I’m not filming, I come home and I have to dump the trash, feed the dogs, take the dogs out, clean my room,” Breslin says. “My family and friends are all very supportive of what I do. But they don’t think it’s that cool.”

Breslin can currently be seen starring alongside Johnny Depp in the animated movie Rango – and the actress admits she liked working with the Hollywood star.

“We were all in the same room and got to play off each other,” Breslin explains.

“It lets you react more to what the other actor’s doing more naturally than you would if you were just in the sound booth by yourself.”

Watch Abigail Breslin Video: (ultimate gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment