Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Karina Smirnoff :: Express Her Future Plan

"The Dancing With the Stars " Pro Karina Smirnoff has opened up about her upcoming wedding!

She is set to marry MLB pitcher Brad Penny.

She told :
“It’s a destination wedding,”

It’s perfect. I think we found the perfect place but I can’t reveal it just yet because it’s like, we want to confirm it.”

Smirnoff says she’ll be rocking a “big fairy-tale [dress]. I want that train to be as long as long Hollywood Boulevard because it’s like, you only get to wear it once. I want it to be memorable. Like a princess.”

“I can’t wait to become a mom,” said Karina. “I love kids. My manager has a beautiful boy who’s my godson. He’s in the terrible twos right now. The wonderful twos I must say. But I do want my own kids.”

Watch Karina Smirnoff  Video::


No comments:

Post a Comment