Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mandy Moore :: Dazzling at the Red carpets

Hollywood Angel Mandy Moore,27 dazzled on the red carpet at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards in Hollywood Sunday night.
Mandy  recently insisted she doesn’t worry too much about what she eats.

She said : “I’m not obsessive about [dieting]”

“If I want to have a burger and fries like I did [the other] night in the park, then I’m going to do that because that’s okay.

“[There have been times] when my weight is the first thing on my mind all the time.


“I’m so affected and driven by that diet and what I’m eating and how much I’m exercising.”


“I’ve just realized in time that if it’s a constant thread in the background of my life, that’s when I’m the happiest and that’s when I feel the best about myself.”


Watch Mandy Moore Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment