Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens :: Cried during the shooting


High School  Musical Star Vanessa Hudgens says her training routine for sexy action movie Sucker Punch left her a crying wreck.

The former High School Musical star admits she had no idea the pain she would have to endure in order to play one of a group of female inmates who break out of an asylum.

“My very first day I showed up not knowing what to expect in the slightest,” recalls Vanessa.

“I got thrown into three hours of martial arts and an hour of the most intense training of my life.


“I remember that I was holding onto these rings and I let go by accident. The trainer was like,Okay, we have to do it again.’ And I let go again. I started to cry. It was just the most frustrating feeling ever.”

Hudgens  who has previously dated Zac Efron , recently admitted she quite likes dorky guys.

“I dated the smallest and skinniest kid in sixth grade,” Vanessa confessed.

“I like the dorks. I know some guys that are more vain than girls, especially in this business. It’s annoying.”

Watch Vanessa Hudgens say ok Video :


No comments:

Post a Comment